Call to Homebrewers!
Sign up now to server your beer at this fun event.
The 2017 Mendocino County Homebrew Festival is a wrap! Check back late summer of 2018 for information about the 2018 Mendocino County Homebrew Festival.
The Inaugural Mendocino County Homebrew Festival
A benefit for the Good Farm Fund
Saturday November 4th
2-3pm VIP ticket holders only
3-6pm All ticket holders
Ukiah Valley Conference Center
200 South School Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
People’s Choice Awards!
All attendees get three bottle caps that they can use to vote for their favorite beer by dropping the caps into designated containers. Ribbons and awards will go to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place vote getters.
Brewer’s Choice Awards!
A separate tasting & judging will be conducted by professional brewers led by Scott Jones of Ukiah Brewing Company to select a top quality beer to be brewed by Ukiah Brewing Company and served to the public at the pub. The winning brewer will get to assist on brew day at the pub, learning about scaling their recipe and using a commercial brew system.
- Brewers must sign up at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Up to a maximum of 3 beers per brewer.
- No restriction on styles.
- 5 gallon minimum recommended for each beer, more is encouraged.
- Beer must be brewed on a homebrew system – nothing can be made at a commercial facility.
- Cider is allowed. If we get enough cider entries we’ll split them into their own category with their own ribbons and prizes, otherwise they’ll go in the mix with the beers.
- 21 and over only.
- Each brewer that signs up may also register an assistant.
- No fee for brewers & assistants.
- Brewers must provide their beer, a way to serve it (jockey box etc) a dump bucket and bar towel.
- Multiple brewers from a single club will be grouped together to create a club presence.
- Brewers may optionally bring signage and otherwise decorate their serving station as they like.